As the Fall semester starts (or will start) on university and college campuses, it’s about time that the #AcAdv Chat return as well. Join us on Tuesday, September 6th from 12-1 pm CST as we discuss “Summer Recap & Fall Semester Planning” with all your academic advising friends.
Are you just joining us the #AcAdv Chat for the first time? Here’s a quick overview of what the #AcAdv Chat is and how to get started:
- The #AcAdv Chat happens each Tuesday from 12-1 pm CST on Twitter.
- Follow @AcAdvChat to get all the updates.
- Search the #AcAdv Chat hashtag on Twitter:
- Join in the discussion by including the hashtag #acadv in your status update.
- Follow in real time during the Tuesday chats by using the #AcAdv Tweet Chat Room.
- The MOD (moderator) @AcAdvChat will ask 4-5 questions during 60 min chat; please respond with the Q# in your update, e.g. “Q1: Your Answer”
- Invite your Academic Advisor colleagues and other friends to the conversation.
- Share beyond the weekly #AcAdv Chat – blog, tweet and tag other online information with #AcAdv.
- Did you miss an #AcAdv Chat? No need to fear as we post each week’s discussion on the #AcAdv Chat Archive
- We LOVE to hear about your ideas. Give us your Feedback or DM @AcAdvChat.