#AcAdv Chat is for Academic Advisors who advise/support students at a college/university and want to have a chat about their work.
Here’s a quick overview of how to participate in #AcAdv Chat:
Goal: To provide academic advising counselors, faculty, administrators and support staff a place to talk about all things advising.
The #AcAdv Chat happens on scheduled TUESDAYS from 12-1 pm CST via Twitter.
Join in the discussion each Tuesday by including the hashtag #acadv in your status update.
- Follow in real time during the Tuesday chats by using the #AcAdv Tweet Chat Room.
- The MOD (moderator) @AcAdvChat will ask 4-5 questions during 60 min chat; please respond with the Q# in your update, e.g. “Q1: Your Answer”
- Invite your Academic Advising colleagues and other friends to the conversation.
- Share beyond the weekly #AcAdv Chat – blog, tweet and tag other online information with #AcAdv.
- Did you miss an #AcAdv Chat? No need to fear as we post each week’s discussion on the #AcAdv Chat Archive
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.